Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Fools!

I had the perfect opportunity yesterday that I simply could not pass up... (evil grin...)

I went visiting teaching on Thursday and I visit the cutest sister in the ward. Well -- she also happens to be 7 months pregnant. So on Friday morning I dropped Brandon off at school, got a pregnancy test and....oh yes, I did...I asked my cute sister in the ward to pee on my pregnancy stick.

Yes - it was positive.

Best. April. Fool. Joke. Ever.



6 comments:

Jer, Cheronne, Brayden, Abbey, Lincoln & Beckham said...

Love it!!! I would have paid BIG bucks to see that look on Brandon's face when he saw the positive test! Love you! Can't wait to see you in 13 days!

Paige said...

Pure genius!

Audie Annie said...

W.O.W.

awesome.

you should have taped the reaction :)

Jordyn said...

Oh my gosh that is seriously hilarious!! Props to you girl! I am sure he about died!

Heather Shober said...

HAHA I'm glad he believed you! Nick did not!!! (I know right?!) Props to you for successfully pulling a prank on your hubby!

Ben and Brie Smith said...

now if only that pee stick was yours!!! you better tell us when it does become positive!!!!! hahah =)