Hello blogging world!
Yes we are still alive! It's been ages, but I will put up pictures this weekend, cuz I WILL be better and taking pictures and I seriously miss blogging!
So - the latest with the Beddes'
*The final Swensen girl just got married on Thursday...CRAZY! For those of you who don't know, my parents just married off all 3 of their baby girls in 14 months...Mom is emotional and Dad is broke! BUT WE LOVE OUR GROWING FAMILY!!!!
*Brandon has started spring ball! He's already back to coming home sore...I thought I was ready for it again, but it's still so hard to watch. Brandon is working his hardest and we all know this is going to be his best year ever because of all the effort he is putting into it!
*I start running again tomorrow! Me and my 4 girlies are gonna run a 5K in May and a half marathon in July! WOOHOOO!!!
*I caught up with one of my best and oldest friends in the world, and Jordy, I have missed you like mad. Never again will we lose contact!
*My training at work is going well -- we're really looking forward to getting the big paychecks coming soon!!
*Brandon and I are just wonderful and happily married and IN LOVE. Life is good, and we hope you are all doing FABULOUS!
MUCH LOVE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment