Love you Mom!
I am writing to you from St George today! My fabulous hubby is on a plane to North Dakota for his game on Saturday. GO T-BIRDS! I hate when he leaves, but will always support my man in doing what he loves :) I had originally planned to stay in Cedar and enjoy a calm weekend by myself, but after he left I suddenly broke down crying and called, naturally, my incredible mom. I love my mom. She gave me gas money and said "Pack and get in the car right now." We have both been kinda depressed lately and had a FABULOUS afternoon in sunny St. George! We naturally spent waaay too much money at Costco, seeing as how I went with her and have always been the financial downfall when it comes to groceries. It's a good thing daddy doesn't read my blog!
This is one of my favorite pictures of Mum.
I just had to tell the public how fantastic my mom is, how much I love her, and how she can make me laugh, smile and feel so good about myself when we just have some mother daughter time. People say that having kids is hard because you change their diapers when they are babies, fight with them as teenagers, and when they finally grow up and become your friend...they leave. I miss my mom and wish I could spend every day with her, she is the most incredible woman and I have the fortune to call my mother. I value every second I get to spend with her and want her to know that she IS my best friend. Love you mom.
1 comment:
I love your mom too!!
Post a Comment