Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy "Job Hunting" Birthday!

Hello to all! What fun this blogging business is! Unfortunately I am unable to find the cord for my camera, so pictures are going to have to wait a bit...sad day. On the upside - it's a happy day! I am finally 21 - and no, I am not really going to go buy a bottle of wine, contrary to popular belief. I've no idea where that rumor was started ;)

My husband is wonderful, this morning he said "Happy Birthday" 50 times, so he could say he counted as the first 50 people to wish me happy birthday. What a smart man! Everything revolves around 50 in this house, as that is the number of our Right Tackle for the *SUU T-Birds*!  He then took me to Denny's for breakfast so I could get my "Moons over my Hammy" - that's true love that is :) 

While he is at football I have been job hunting! - not very fun, at all. Especially in the rain. Although the bills must be paid! I finally gave in after fighting the rain for so long, and thought I'd come home, blog and then go on my dinner date with my husband! (He's taking me to Chili's - my all time fav!) So, to sum everything up, thank you all for the birthday wishes, and my husband is more than I could have ever hoped for. Ever. Everyone, be jealous :) 

No comments: