So - lots of pictures for updates!
Brandon and I have been married for over a year now! LOVIN EVERY MINUTE OF IT!
We got engaged.....
We got married...
And we've been madly in love the whole year since.
LIFE. IS. GOOD.
On another note - Brandon's hair just keeps getting longer! I've had some fun with it lately...
He's such a good sport....
Brandon and I were living at my folks house in St. George for the past week while my parents and Walker went on Trek. They had a great time and when they got back we all decided to go see Kung Fu Panda 2! Although when the movie was starting and I was looking for my family, this is what I found...
I guess that's understandable, so we went to a later show.
We are all headed to LAKE POWELL next Sunday...and if you can't guess, WE ARE SO EXCITED WE CAN HARDLY STAND IT! Pictures to follow after we get back from the world's most anticipated vacation.
One last note - I'm now working at a salon again! A major shout out to the wonderful ladies that I work with because I LOVE YOU ALL! Yay for Fantastic Sam's fantastic family!!!!
Well, life really is grand for us and we hope it is the same with you all! Much love!!










1 comment:
Those pictures od Brandon's hair are quite alarming;) in high school Coach Meacham kept it under control because he wouldn't let anyone play with long hair. I miss those days;) We were reminiscing yesterday about Brandon and summer ball. He would play, eat, sleep repeat. And if you dared ask him to do anything else that month, you were taking your life in your hands;) Love and miss you both!
Post a Comment