Long time, fellow bloggers! Thanksgiving was fabulous! So much food (please reference the Taylor blog for full details on the Swensen Thanksgiving diet.)
As we Swensen's love to do, we went skeet shooting! It was so great to have the whole family together! We haven't all been together since Brandon and I got married back in May. It was a blast! I love my family more than I could ever even try to explain, and Brandon and Teece just seem to have been made to fit right in :)
Our INCREDIBLE family.
I just love him. More than anything.
Zack and I love to shoot the twenty two, that is the reason we go out to shoot.
Happy Turkey day to you all!
2 comments:
I love that you made references to my blog :) Hurrah for family!
I love that you made references to my blog :) Hurrah for family!
Post a Comment