Friday, October 15, 2010

Gandy's anyone?

Happy news, fellow bloggers! After two weeks of searching, I have been able to get a job. As of today I have been hired on at Gandy's!!!
  

Yes, be jealous all you lovers of the Upstate, Crew and Urban Cowboy. I get free sandwiches and have dinner for Brandon set for the extent of my employment. The manager said that he's never seen an application/resume like mine (go figure, I applied to a fast food place). Throughout the interview he kept saying "If I were to hire you..." and at the end of the interview (approximately 10 minutes later) he said "Ok, would you be able to start on Monday at 9:00?". There you have it folks....only there is a down side...I have to wear a hat. Bummer. Time to come up with some crazy hair do's to make my hat look stylish!

Love you all, wish you all the best, and come see me for a bomb samwich!

4 comments:

Abbie said...

YEA!!!! I'm so stoked for you. I'm coming down and you'll get me a free Polo Grounds, right? Even after 12? YES! Haha, Love you sis!!!

Jer, Cheronne, Brayden, Abbey, Lincoln & Beckham said...

Congratulations! Yay! I'm so happy for you and Brandon! I can't wait to come and see you guys next week! Brayden is counting down the days (I'm sure Abbey is as well:) ) Love you!

Abbie said...

My goodness, blog again sister!

Ben and Brie Smith said...

AHHH!! no way!!! thats awesome!!! that brings me back to all the days we went there before work!! haha so fun!!!